Altum Consulting are partnering with a housing association to find a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is very prominent in the housing market and has lots of opportunity for progression.
- Accurate and timely preparation and production of weekly and monthly reports on the financial performance
- Production of the Monthly management pack with insightful commentary
- Work closely with the FP&A team to track performance against forecasts and supporting the budgeting/re-forecasting process
- Preparation and presentation of actual and budgeted financial records
- Involved in the production of weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, and monitoring of accuracy
- To provide appropriate reporting systems, preparing and presenting reports as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Analytically minded with a blend of commercial know-how, financial discipline and technical knowledge
- Excellent at project and task management
- Housing association experience desired but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build on their existing experience while working for a reputable and forward-thinking business. If you think you may be suitable, please apply today!