Altum are working with a revolutionary biotech company to recruit a Management Accountant. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team who are hoping to change the face of scientific research.
Our client is looking for an experienced management accountant to get involved in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, financial risk management, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Month-end and year-end close process
- Quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Preparation of the budget and financial reporting forecasts and report variances
- Preparation of regulatory reporting and internal/external audit processes
- Research of technical accounting issues for compliance
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience in both practice and industry
- Experience with multi-national group company structures
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.