Altum are working with a rapidly growing and innovative e-commerce company to recruit a Management Accountant.
This role will take responsibility for the financial management of the Technology department within the business. The Management Accountant will provide end-to-end business support through meaningful insight and commentary, analysing performance, explaining variances to budget and will report up to Board Level.
- Work closely with the FP&A team to track performance against forecasts and supporting the budgeting/re-forecasting process
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and board decks
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the business risks and performance opportunities within the Technology function in order to analyse performance, providing insightful commentary and explaining significant variances to budget
- Keep up to date with the latest accounting standards and the impacts these will have on reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Analytically minded with a blend of commercial know-how, financial discipline and technical knowledge
- Confident communicator with the ability to deliver plans to senior stakeholders
- Excellent at project and task management
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.