Altum Consulting are partnering with a London-based charity, to find a Junior Management Accountant to join their finance team for a period of 3 months with the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of staff.
The Junior Management Accountant plays a key role within the Finance Team and must have excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Supporting of the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions when needed
- Assisting with budgeting process
- Assisting in audit preparation
- Ad-hoc project work
- Part-qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Between 1-2 years' experience within a Management Accountant position
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn
- Immediately available to interview