Altum Consulting are exclusively supporting our client, a fast-growth and prviately owned FMCG organisation with a global presence, in the search of an ambitious Junior Commercial Controller to join their highly successful Controlling team.
Based within their EMEA head offices and reporting to the Head of Commercial Control, this person will be responsible for;-
- Acting as the main sparring partner, liaison and the support for the stakeholders in all financial and business related matters for the Benelux regions
- Supporting the commercial teams across the Benelux regions with providing analysis and reports based on;- pricing ,rebates, products, customer profitability etc.
- Support the business in planning and delivering the sales and profitability objectives.
- Providing input based on analytics to steer the business
- Creating analysis that will give management an insight into the growth of the business
- Support in yearly budget process and monthly forecasting
- Contribution to monthly closing and reporting
- Variance analysis actual / budget / forecast
- Actively supporting ad-hoc business improvement projects.
- Work collabertively with the wider finance, IT and Controller teams to execute work and develop efficient strategies
Education and Experience;-
- 3- 5 years of experience within an FP&A or analytical position
- Educated with a university degree in Business Administration / Economics or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Knowledge of data warehouse is preferred
- Results driven
- Highly analytical thinker
- Structured approach to the business with long-term sustainability in mind
- Solution- and target oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in the English language is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work extremely close to the business in a very commercial role with broad exposure to the business at a senior level.
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to apply to the role, please send an updated CV to;- email@example.com