Altum Consulting are partnering with an International Development Organisation to find an International Programme Finance Manager for a period of 4 months. This is a pivotal role within the International finance team and will own the processes and controls across the International Directorate including grant management and due diligence.
This role will be supporting the International Finance team through a period of change so this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a well-known organisation.
- Delivery of the budgeting, forecasting and reporting accountabilities
- Process improvement for the budgeting and forecasting processes and financial management
- Development of the financial reporting processes, including producing the monthly financial reports in line with corporate requirements
- To be responsible for the development, implementation and use of Agresso financial reporting across the International Directorate
- To provide managers with meaningful, relevant and accessible advice and guidance on financial issues
- To ensure that cashflow and future commitments for the International Directorate are managed and correctly accounted for
- To ensure that financial data is aligned to non-financial data to enable effective programme reporting and to input into the development of financial KPIs for the International Directorate
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong audit and internal controls knowledge
- Experience of developing financial systems to support international operations
- Previous experience of supporting the financial elements of institutional donor programmes and donor reporting
- Past experience working within the charity and non-profit sector is essential, and specifically an International Development Organisation
- Experience of working with international programmes
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new challenge within a well known International Development Organisation then please submit your CV today!