An excellent opportunity has arisen within an international NGO for a Grant Finance Accountant to join and ensure the success of various humanitarian related programmes globally. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute in a tangible way to the success of programmes that improve the lives of vulnerable people the world over. The position seeks a qualified accountant and will pay around £43k per annum. It will also involve travel.
As the Grant Finance Accountant your role will involve:
- Budgeting and forecasting for international programmes across various regions
- Working closely with international colleagues and partner organisations
- Ensuring best finance practice is followed in international offices
- Completing donor reports and ensuring donor compliance
- Monitoring the budget of projects and reportins accordingly
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Have a strong interest and background in humanitarian causes
- Have an understanding of various donors and their reporting requirements
To apply for this excellent role, please submit your CV today.