Altum Consulting are partnering with a well-known International Development organisation to find a Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic international finance team. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long-term fixed term contract and has experience business partnering with fundraising teams. For the right candidate the client may be able to wait on a notice period.
- Business partnering with fundraising stakeholders
- Management of funding received from institutional donors
- Manage and develop direct reports
- Support fundraising stakeholders with the development, implementation and delivery of restricted income strategies
- Consolidate and analyse financial information in order to prepare, report and manage the income budget and forecasts
- Support fundraising stakeholders
- Contribute to delivery on global finance projects
- CCAB qualification
- Experience of business partnering with fundraising teams is desirable but not essential
- Experience with or understanding of restricted funds is essential
- Strong communications skills are essential
- A passion for the charity sector
- Previous experience within an international development organisation is highly desirable
If you're looking to start a long term contract and are available at short notice then please submit your CV today!