Altum Consulting are proud to be partnering with a major international development charity to help recruit an interim International Finance Business Partner to join their team on a 3-4 month contract. The ideal candidate will be experienced working within an international NGO/Charity finance department, ideally working with programme teams.
Key Responsibilities –
- Attending regional management meetings to input on financial and business issues, present findings and make recommendations for action
- Actively engaging and participating on regional strategic projects to ensure financial systems, financial controls and risk management activities are implemented appropriately
- Being the finance contact for the region through planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Being the finance contact for global and multi country institutional donor projects through planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing meaningful regional and global team analysis on financial performance
Person Specification –
- Strong excel skills
- Restricted funding exposure
- Donor reporting experience
- Ideally a finalist/fully qualified accountant
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to apply for this role on a permanent basis once the contract has come to an end. If you or anyone you know have the skills required and are looking for a role within one of the world’s most highly regarded charities, please get in touch today.