A West-London based Local Authority are currently in need of an interim Management Accountant to join their friendly and successful finance team on an interim basis and help support them through a particularly busy period. This is an excellent opportunity to gains ome good exposure to housing and regeneration, perform an important role within a busy London Borough, and earn good money in the process.
As the Management Accountant, your role will involve:
- Working closely with the capital team to monitor budgets and produce monthly commentary
- Perform scenario modelling using Excel
- Business-partnering non-fiannce stakeholders to ensure they understand their budgets and offer financial advice as required
- Various ad hoc finance related duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be studying towards a professional qualification
- Have a strong understand of the intricacies of local government finance
- Have good financial modelling skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to business-partner non-finance stakeholders
To apply for this exciting role please submit your CV today.