Altum Consulting are partnering with an International Development Organisation to find an Interim Finance Manager to join their team for a period of 4 months. This is a key role within the finance team and will be leading on their year-end with line management responsibility.
- Leading the day-to-day finance function
- Leading on the year-end process in accordance with Charity SORP
- Develop and maintain relationships with members of the senior leadership team
- Overall responsibility for management accounting and month-end processes
- Leading on the budgeting and planning
- Continuously seeking areas for improvement within the team
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant experience leading a team and leading a year-end process
- Charity SORP knowledge is essential
- Experience with restricted and unrestricted funds is highly desirable
- High level of accuracy
If you're available on short notice and keen to find a role before Christmas then please submit your CV today!