Interim Finance Business Partner
A well-established charity in London is in the process of expanding and as a result requires a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a temporary basis. The role has the possibility to go permanent after the 6-month assignment. The finance team consists of friendly and passionate personnel. Your main duties will revolve around financial reporting and planning processes for the main charity. Your duties will include to develop and implement a financial strategy and lead the way in delivering value for money to the organisation as a whole.
Finance Business Partner main duties include:
- Financial modelling
- Leading the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes for the charity
- Completing financial analysis and presenting financial results
- Having regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss performance
- Providing support to business development activities
- Month end
- Providing financial analysis around business cases
The ideal candidate:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- Have a real interest in the charity sector
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with and challenge non-finance stakeholders
- Have previous relevant experience as a Finance Business Partner within the charity sector
If you are immediately available and looking for your new challenge, this is the role for you.