A global children's charity are currently recruiting for an interim Accounts Payable Analyst to join their high-performing finance team on a rolling contract. This is a very well-paid and interesting opportunity and should appeal to a dynamic individual who has a track record of running payments functions while also continuously improving systems and processes.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, as the Accounts Payable Analyst your role will involve:
- Making a high volume of payments to suppliers
- Paying expenses of internal staff
- Working on system and process improvement wherever possible
- Doing a lot of excel-based work, improving reports and analysing monthly expenditure, presenting this to the Financial Controller
- Monthly ledger reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties, related to payments
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a dynamic and motivated individual
- Have strong Accounts Payable skills
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to analyse data
This is an interesting and varied role that should suit a proactive candidate who wants to effect change wherever possible. To apply for this role please submit your CV today.