Human Resources Business Partner
location: City of London, London
practice area: change-and-transformation
job type: Fixed Term Contract
salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
сonsultant: Georgia Bradley
date posted: 04/03/2024
Human Resources Business Partner
Mainly remote with some London office visits
12 month FTC with likely extension
£45-55,000 based on experience
Altum Consulting is partnering one of the most successful and fastest-growing initiatives driving
climate action. Our client is a global body enabling businesses to set ambitious emissions reductions targets in line with the latest climate science. It is focused on accelerating companies worldwide to halve emissions before 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions before 2050.
We are working with them to find a Human Resources Business Partner to join their dynamic, international, innovative, and highly motivated UK People & Culture team. This is a new, exciting and challenging role where you will assist various HR functions, including the recruitment team and new colleague on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, and HR administration. You will be responsible for maintaining employee records, processing HR documents, helping align employees with policies and providing general administrative support to the HR team.
This role requires excellent interpersonal skills for working closely with others across various
functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, at least three years of experience as an HR generalist, HRBP or other similar roles.
Key responsibilities include:
● Assist in employee relations matters.
● Address employee enquiries regarding HR policies and procedures.
● Manage and update employee files, ensuring compliance with legal requirements
and company policies.
● Help develop and update HR policies and procedures in accordance with
changing business needs and legislative requirements.
● Provide HR general administrative support.
● Deploy locally regional and global new HR processes or initiatives
● Provide guidance and support to People Managers
● Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leavers and
compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
Essential skills and experience needed:
● Knowledge of UK HR policies, procedures, best practices and UK labor law
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Experience in working in a matrix and in a multinational organization
● Aptitude in problem-solving
● Proven experience as an HR Generalist
● 3-4 years of experience in a similar HR role.
● Knowledge of regional EU HR and employment/labor laws
● Experience in International NGOs
Interested candidates should be legally allowed to work in the countries specified. Our client is unable to sponsor any working visas. They is an equal opportunity employer - committed to building an inclusive workplace and diverse staff, where all can thrive. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from candidates of all identities and backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or age.
Finance Manager - MedTech
FP&A Analyst - BioTech
Principal Consultant - Energy
Finance Director - Life Sciences
Financial Accountant - Life Sciences
Senior Procurement Consultant
FDD Associate Director - Leeds
Workplace Strategy & Change Senior Consultant