A well-known and highly reputable organisation that shapes the communications industries within the UK currently requires a Head of Risk & Insurance to join in a newly-created position on a permanent basis. This role should suit a candidate who has worked with public-sector organisations within practice and has an excellent understanding of reputational and financial risk, as well as strong people skills that mean they can interact well with stakeholders across the wider organisation.
As the Head of Risk & Insurance your role will involve:
- Working collaboratively with a wide-range of stakeholders to ensure that reputational & financial risk is being taken into account in their day to day roles
- Establishing & communicating the key risks within the organisation
- Producing a risk strategy to ensure cases of risk are minimised
- Work closely with the Finance Director, the Head of Internal Audit and the Audit Commission on a wide range of issues
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a strong background within risk and/or internal audit
- Ideally have worked with large public sector bodies, either internally or within a practice
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be talented at communicating risk to relevant stakeholders
To apply for this important and integral role please submit your CV today.