A very well-known healthcare charity is currently in need of a Head of Record to Report to join their reputable finance team on an interim basis to cover maternity. This is an interesting and well-paid position that will deliver end to end record to report across the whole organisation and the client is seeking applications from qualified accountants with strong post-qualification experience, who are familiar with large organisations and the record to report process.
As the Head of Record to Report your role will involve:
- Leading and developing a highly engaged delivery team which will deliver Accounting and Reporting services ( RTR ) throughout the organisation.
- Providinge high quality financial data which underpins the performance reporting across all service lines and central functions and which allows Financial Business partnering to apply insight in decision making.
- Ensure the underlying RTR processes are delivered in line with the design principles approved in the Transformation program and , in collaboration with the RTR Process Owner, continue to revise and improve in line with business change.
- Optimise the Workday ERP Financial solution , creating a team which become the recognised experts in the accounting system and continuously explore ways to automate and support the onward development of the tool.
- Ensure the operating structure of the Record to Report team meets the specific needs of the organisation with appropriate focus on Accounting controls and policies while building successful relationships with Nuffield’s customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience.
- Have a strong RTR background, ideally within a large company or organisation with experience ina highly regulated environment.
To apply for this role please submit your CV today.