Altum are proud to be partnering with a local government to help recruit a Pensions, Treasury and Statutory Accounts Manager on an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience with LGPS and have good experience leading a team.
- Maintaining effective investment of Pension Fund assets and robust monitoring and control processes around this activity.
- Co-ordination and management of support to the Pensions Committee and Pensions Board, ensuring that appropriate governance arrangements are in place to safeguard the Pension Fund assets.
- Responsible for administration of the Council’s Pension Fund, ensuring that effective performance and contract management mechanisms are in place
- Responsible for statutory and other reporting on Pension Fund activity.
- Co-ordination, drafting and completion of Pensions and Treasury committee reports
- Day to day supervision of the Pensions administration team
- Ideally Fully Qualified CIPFA or equivalent
- Expert Knowledge of Treasury and Pensions work including fund management, accounting requirements, relevant CIPFA Codes of Practice and detailed knowledge of Pensions operations and strategy in a local government setting covering the LGPS.
If the above sounds like you or anyone in your network please apply today.