Altum are currently supporting a rapidly growing technology business, who have been through some very exciting changes as a business including listing last year, they are currently recruiting for an ambitious Head of FP&A.
As the Head of FP&A you will be responsible for improving current processes and helping to drive the business forward.
- Own the month/quarter-end, budget and forecasting processes from a FP&A standpoint bringing together all relevant stakeholders across Finance and the business to delivery
- Evolve the financial planning process to determine the profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow plans requirements for the business, ensuring the right tools are developed to deliver
- Support on the medium/long term Group planning strategy to give clear direction to Business Units and functions that achieve our Group goals and Strategy, linking the Strategic plan with our financial objectives
- Develop and deliver the story for the Group given multiple inputs across all business units and disciples that are easily digestible by Exec and Board members
- Support the reporting team on the delivery of analysis for external quarterly reporting purposes
- Provide strong leadership to the FP&A team, supporting and developing the team to deliver the teams goals
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with considerable PQE
- Experience in pulling together consolidated performance
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Experience in a technology business is advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You can operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes