Altum are working with a world leading events company to recruit a Head of Financial Reporting.
This role, which reports into the Group Financial Director, will take ownership of an accurate and efficient reporting process, both monthly and through year-end.
The Head of Financial Reporting will drive the implementation and maintenance of Group policies and procedures - ensuring that they are understood and followed throughout the business - and improving the timeline and efficiency of monthly reporting.
- Plan and execute the financial reporting cycle to provide high quality, timely financial reporting for the Group
- Own the Group audit process
- Preparation of UK local statutory accounts
- Development of reporting processes and controls
- Take a lead on technical issues, advising on the impact of new accounting requirements
- Assist in the acquisition process and financial due diligence on an ad hoc basis
- Liaise with local accounting teams globally to ensure correct and timely preparation of subsidiary accounts
- Leading a team of two qualified accountants
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience of multi-currency consolidations
- Ability to relate technical aspects to commercial and operational needs
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.