A large and highly regarded UK and International charity is currently in need of a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join in a newly created position to provide support to the CFO and lead the FP&A team, as well as providing business-partnering services to key stakeholders. This is an excellent and well-paid opportunity to join a brilliant organisation and help make finance a function that adds real value and contributes towards the success of the organisation.
As the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis your role will involve:
- Line management of a team of two including one qualified and one part-qualified accountant
- Supporting various areas of the organisation through preparation of business cases and financial modelling
- Taking a lead on finance strategy and the annual budgeting process
- Facilitating a smooth month-end process including finding efficiencies where possible
- Constant review of systems and processes and applying best practice at all times
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have significant experience in commercial, business-facing roles
- Have strong line management skills
- Have a real passion for an organisation seeking to make a positive difference in the world
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV today.