Altum Consulting are working with an International Development Organisation to find an interim Head of Finance - Fundraising and Retail for a period of 6 months. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a well-known NGO in a role that could potentially become permanent after the 6 month period.
- To prepare the financial information for the monthly directorate level finance reports, providing reporting and analysis to identify the key drivers by team/area within directorates
- To analyse and interpret directorate financial performance and prepare insightful, clear and timely monthly financial reports for the Fundraising and Retail team
- To ensure the consistency across our financial reporting
- To provide other financial management information as required to support decision-making
- Support the Head of FP&A on finance change to identify opportunity and create and deliver solutions to deliver improved quality and greater efficiency across reporting, forecasting and the organisational understanding of fully allocated cost models
- Build and maintain financial models
- Qualified accountancy qualification CCAB
- Strong knowledge of Charity SORP is desirable
- Strong financial modelling and analysis experience
- Previous experience managing a team is essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Previous expeirence to an international non-profit organisation is desirable
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic organisation within a senior management role for a period of 6 months. There is also the possibility of this role being made permanent after the initial 6 months. If you're interested then please submit your CV today!