Are you a finance professional with significant experience leading and developing teams within fundraising finance? Would you like to be an integral part of the success of one of the most highly regarding NGOs supporting anyone in crisis, both overseas and in the UK?
We’re currently partnering with a well-known international development and humanitarian aid charity to find an experienced and inspirational Head of Finance for Fundraising and Retail. This role is integral to the long term strategic aims of the organisation being fulfilled.
Reach and impact:
- Responsible for business partnering the leadership of fundraising in the delivery of the £140m revenue budget, including £80m net general funds
- Member of, and finance business partner to, the Fundraising Directorate Management Team
- Ownership of the fundraising financial, planning and analysis cycle (framework / three-year plan, budget, forecast, reporting and management information) - including the processes, management and co-ordination of inputs, and delivery
- Delivery and reporting to the Directorate Management Team
- Responsible for team of four accountants
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working and working from home
There is significant room for development of the business partnering function and to move away from a heavy reporting service. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with senior leadership and partnering with the fundraising department in a large national or international NGO. If you feel you can add value and drive change within one of the world’s largest humanitarian relief networks, please apply today.