Altum Consulting are partnering with a medium-sized Non-Profit Organisation that aims to eradicate homelessness in the UK. As the interim Head of Finance and Resources you will get the unique opportunity to join this organisation in an exciting period of growth. The role reports directly to the CEO and is for a period of 9-12 months.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the operations, finance and IT functions
- Provide sound financial advice to the senior leadership team
- Oversight of the financial controls designed to safeguard the charity's assets
- Delivering of timely and complete financial reporting
- Preperation of statutory accounts
- Oversight of the HR function
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Previous experience managing a finance function
- Highly organised and clear communicator
- Available on short notice
If you're passionate about the charity sector and have the relevant experience then submit your CV today!