A medium sized Children's Charity is looking for a Head of Finance and Resources to lead the finance team on a permanent basis. The is a pivotal role within the organisation and a chance to join a dynamic team.
- Developing and implementing financial strategies
- Overseeing the production of annual budgets
- Oversee the HR function
- Ensuring management accounts and forecasts are produced monthly
- Providing support to all fundraising activities, including preparing funding applications
- Ensuring the day to day running of the finance team
- Oversee payroll and pension processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a leadership position
- A strong understanding of charitable organisations SORP
- Experience of preparing annual accounts, and monthly forecasts
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the charity sector
If you have prior experience within the charity sector and are passionate about joining an organisation who are looking to grow, then please submit your CV today!