A global Humanitarian Charity is currently in need of a new Head of Finance to join their established team on a permanent basis and oversee the financial planning & analysis function of the organisation, including the management of a team of 5 qualified and part-qualified accountants. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of some of the world's most vulnerable people.
As the Head of Finance your role will involve:
- Overseeing the annual budgeting process for the central functions of the organisation
- Management of a team of five including qualified and part-qualified accountants
- Ensuring month-end tasks are completed smoothly and accurately
- Driving continuous improvement across finance
- Leading a real 'business-partnering' function and encouraging strong relationships between finance and the wider organisation
- Producing business cases and ad hoc analysis
- Occasionally attending board meetings
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience
- Have either a track record within the charity sector or a demonstrable passion for humanitarian causes
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be an inspirational leader
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit your CV today.