A large housing association is looking for a Head of Finance to join them on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone who has previous experience within a housing association environment and someone who is comfortable coming in and leading a team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Monthly Payroll (ownership of payroll inputs, relationship with external payroll provider, upload of salary payment details to Bank)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Actual to expected reconciliation
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Bank account reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Managing the Financial Accountant and Management Accountant teams
- Highly experienced in a similar role
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the organisation forward
- Excellent communicator, with both internal and external colleagues at all levels
If you have good management experience and are looking for a new challenge, then please submit your CV today!