A brilliant opportunity has arisen within a great and growing UK charity dedicated to supporting refugees. This is an excellent opportunity to move into a role that will offer career progression and the skills to become a Finance Director, within an organisation doing highly important work in supporting some very vulnerable people in obtaining a brighter future.
As the Head of Finance your role will involve:
- Managing a team of accounting staff across Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Accounts
- Taking a lead on improving systems and processes across finance including assisting with the implementation of a new Finance System
- Managing the year-end accounting processes and acting as a main point of contact for auditors
- Leading on finance strategy and the budget setting process
- Ensuring finance is successfully embedded in the wider organisation and leading on a business-partnering culture
The ideal Head of Finance will be:
- A qualified accountant with experience working within the charity sector or passion to move into the sector
- Experienced in managing other qualified accountants
- Experienced in both FP&A and financial accounting
- An ambitious individual seeking to progress within their career
The role will offer a competitive salary of circa £60,000 per annum and excellent benefits as well as the opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team. There is a requirement of being in the office a couple of days each week, though there are offices all over London and indeed the UK. The charity also offers flexible working hours. To apply for this great role please submit your CV today.