Altum are currently supporting a FTSE 100 technology company to find a Group Reporting Manager to work with the Head of Reporting & Control. The main aspects of the role are to be responsible for the monthly financial reporting cycles and the ability to help the business grow and achieve its goals.
The key duties of the role will include;
● Preparation of half year and full year Group financial statements
● Completion of going concern and viability assessments
● Preparation of acquisition accounting treatment and journals
● Manage the implementation of new IFRSs
Required skills and experience;
● Working knowledge of a first-class Group reporting team in a UK listed business
● Is a qualified accountant
● Has a strong knowledge of IFRS
● An excellent communicator and influencer that can quickly build quality relationships.
If this sounds like you, please apply.