Group Planning Analyst
practice area: charity-and-public-sector
salary: Up to £70,000.00 per annum negotiable
сonsultant: Leanne McCullough
date posted: 09/11/2023
We\'re partnering with one of London\'s leading social housing providers to find an experienced and proactive Group Finance Planning Analyst to contribute to the group\'s medium and long-terms financial plans. You\'ll work as part of a high-performing FP&A team, collaborating regularly with various stakeholders and have a passion for driving continuous improvement.
The organisation, which has recently merged with another leading provider has gone through a significant period of growth and transformation and so it\'s an exciting time to join as they embark on the new strategy.
- Develop and improve financial planning processes, including target setting, stress testing, and regulatory reporting.
- Provide strategic analysis (KPIs, value for money) to support decision-making and organisational objectives.
- Offer advice and support for effective planning, producing reports for leadership.
- Enhance systems and processes collaboratively and adapt to change positively.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective service.
- Maintain accurate records and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance and best practices in the internal and external environment.
- Perform additional duties and act as Head of Finance when needed.
- Extensive experience of financial planning, strategies and analysis
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and improving systems and processes
- Knowledge of the housing sector is desirable however we encourage candidates seeking a move into the sector with relevant experience to apply
- CCAB accountancy qualification on equivalent with at least three years of post-qualified experience
In return you\'ll receive a generous holiday allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays, a flexible and hybrid working environment with two days per week required in the London based office(s) and up to 10% pension contribution.
Come and put your financial planning and modelling skills to use for social good and support in the mission of creating affordable homes and vibrant communities.
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Head of Finance
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences
Senior Financial Accounting Manager