A highly regarded international education and cultural organisation are seeking a diligent and proactive recently qualified or finalist level Group Financial Accountant in a role that will make a major contribution to the Group Financial Accounts and reporting.
- Contribute to production of all aspects of UK statutory reporting and global consolidations
- Provide leadership in making process improvement and efficiencies across transactional and financial procedures
- Contribute to global and business unit processes from a financial accounting and reporting perspective
- Assist Group Reporting manager with finance and analytical task
- Establish and maintain relationships with wider UK finance, Shared Service Centre, auditors and global finance
- Provide guidance and support to Shared Service Centre
The ideal candidate will have experience of preparing annual reports for an international organisation and have experience FX. This position would be suitable for a qualified ACA with experience preparing financial statements seeking their first move into industry. Applications also very welcome from CIMA/ACCA qualified accountants that have industry experience in statutory accounting, particularly in a global organisation.
The complexity and global reach of the organisation combined with the changing emphasis on the commercial business model make this is great opportunity for a candidate from international organisation with a commercial approach to really make an impact on how the annual report is delivered.
In return for working for an organisation that connects the UK and the wider world through art, education, science, culture, language and more, you will receive 32 days holidays plus bank holidays, a performance bonus, flexible working and a very generous pension contribution among other benefits. There any many opportunities to progress both in the UK and Overseas.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are interested, please do not delay in applying.