Altum Consulting are pleased to be supporting a FTSE 250 creative brand to recruit a Group Finance Controller on a 9-12 month FTC paying either PAYE up to £110,000/year or a day rate of £500-£600/day inside of IR35.
- Coordinate the internal reporting overhaul project designed to identify areas of risk and inefficiency, devise new policies and procedures then lead a team to implement and embed them across the group.
- Oversee all subsidiaries and entities in their delivery of half-yearly and yearly statutory reports, ensuring submissions are accurate and timely.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including auditors and finance stakeholders where merger or acquisition finances are required to be considered.
- Oversight of the statutory reporting under FRS 101 and 102.
- Prepare the overhaul project for handover to a junior manager to maintain the new controls framework within months 9-12
- Support with a new SAP system roll out across the group
- ACA Audit Qualified, or ACCA with strong industry experience within group controls, risk functions or internal audit
- Available Immediately (max. 2 week notice period)
- Have 5-10 years PQE
- Proven ability designing policy and procedure structure at group level, with experience in implementing core controls and leading a team through delivery
- Ability to work strategically within a PLC business environment
Candidates will be considered for immediate interview and start. Please contact George Brown on the attached details to discuss the role further.