Altum are currently supporting a global leading technology company to help find a Group Controls Manager to work with the Head of Reporting & Control. Key to the role is an understanding and overssee Group-wide balance sheets and risk management practices.
The key duties of the role will include;
- Managing processes and controls for the global business
- A first point of contact for operational finance teams
- Shared and optimised learning to help develop faster
- International travel, attending management meetings and being an extension of the local teams for matters relating to controls
- Manage risk across the business by being the Group Finance owner on implementing agreed issues identified through internal and external audits
- Identifying gaps in Group wide financial controls and implementing new controls and processes
- Representative on Data Governance Council and Policy Review Panel
An ideal candidate for this role will have a working knowledge of a first-class control environment. Is a qualified accountant with excellent communication and influence skills which can build strong relationships in the sector. If this sounds like you, please apply.