£100,000 - £110,000 plus benefits
22 days ago
Altum are working with a FTSE250 manufacturing business to recruit a Group Consolidation Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong technical accounting and reporting background in large, complex, multi-currency businesses to affect a fast-paced, growing and dynamic environment.
• Taking ownership of the groups’ multi-currency consolidation process for both management and statutory purposes
• Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close, including resolution of issues
• Responsibility for specific financial analysis (e.g. foreign exchange, constant currency analysis)
• Lead systems improvement initiatives including upgrades. Supporting the wider teams’ delivery requirements including ad hoc project work as required
• Liaison with reporting entities to provide guidance on group policy and technical requirements
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Previous experience with multi-currency consolidations and plc group accounts
• Excellent project management skills
• Knowledge of statutory reporting requirements
• Advanced hands-on knowledge of consolidation software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in the role and fit the criteria then please don't hesitate to apply.