This role is responsible for maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient Statutory Reporting process. You will be working with a number of stakeholders at various levels across a number of locations in our business.
- Key contact for IFRS 16.
- Responsible for booking the acquisition accounting through FCCS.
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidation and schedules used in the Interim and Year end reporting.
- Responsible for managing adjustments post the close of the GL and process these through the consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of the notes to the financial statements for various sections.
- Ad-hoc support during key reporting periods as required.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills:
- ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant.
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS.
- Previous experience with a system based consolidation tool (FCCS, HFM or similar).
- Experience working within a large matrix commercial organisation.
- Commercially astute with an inquisitive nature and desire to understand drivers behind the numbers and reports.
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences.