Our client is a world-renowned media and entertainment organisation. We are searching for a Senior Accountant to join their Finance team.
- Preparation and reporting of the consolidated management and financial accounts
- Support internal and external financial reporting for the Group and maintain appropriate control policies
- Help produce Group Quarterly and Annual Reports
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management reporting pack
- Work with international entities to ensure integrity of numbers
- Take ownership of cashflow reporting to a variety of senior stakeholders
- Assist in management of banking relationships and reporting
- Supporting interim and year end external audit processes
- Ensure that all required reconciliations are delivered
- Supporting the process to complete Vue group statutory accounts to best in class standards and timelines.
- Managing cash and facility
- Designing, implementing and directing a regular process of tax efficient cash sweep from operating countries to gain optimum benefit for the Group, considering all local restrictions where applicable.
- The delivery and consolidation of group and local country cash forecasts.
- Completion and design improvements of international weekly cash flow forecast.
- Manage group debt and cash position
- Help analyse and improve processes, and designing new efficient methods of control
- Design and implement cash planning
- Support FP&A team with ad-hoc projects to help them accurately forecast and budget their numbers
- Variance analysis of performance against forecasts
- Help manage IR and support other ad-hoc projects
- ACA/CA/CPA fully qualified accountant
- Experience working within international business at group head office is desirable
- Strong knowledge of IFRS/USGAAP
- Experience working within a multi-currency environment and a strong knowledge of FX accounting desirable
- Strong excel skills
- Analytical mind and good track record of improving processes and procedures
- Good communicator and well versed in building relationships