Altum Consulting are partnering with a highly respected Arts Organisation to find a Gift Aid and Income Officer to join their finance team for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the wider finance team at a well known Arts Organisation. This role will suit someone who is available on short notice and has prior experience of working in an Arts environment.
- Reconcile Direct Debit collection against related sales reports and investigate any unusual items and liaise with the relevant teams to resolve any variances
- Post any sales or refunds identified from the reconciliations
- Maintain cash records
- Perform other balance sheet reconciliations as requested by the Financial Accountant
- Prepare and submit Gift Aid claims to HMRC, for donations and ticketing and membership sales, on a timely basis
- Maintain up to date systems and processes for all tasks undertaken
- AAT part-qualified
- Charity sector experience is essential; experience within the arts is highly desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Available on short notice
If you're available on short notice and looking to expand your experience within a dynamic finance team then please submit your CV today!