Our client is one of the premier real estate companies in Europe focusing on the operation of modern logistics and distribution properties. They currently own and operate over 13 million square metres of space in key locations across the European supply chain.
Main Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in GAAP/IFRS
- Day to day accounting for various companies
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Preparation & review interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Quarterly reconciliations;
- Preparation & review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Review of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation & review of quarterly reporting;
- Preparation and review of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
Administration & General
- VAT and CIT tax declaration review for relevant jurisdictions’;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks;
- Supervision and training (as required) of the accountancy team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Between 4-5 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Background within the Real Estate industry is a pre-requisite.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. Other European languages are highly desirable. Must be fluent in German.
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (BOB preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.