Altum Consulting are currently partnering with a globally recognised Retail brand who are actively seeking to recruit a German Retail Accountant to join their organisation within the EMEA HQ based in Amsterdam.
This is an integral role within the business and will be solely responsible for the day to day finanical activities for their largest and most complex entity based in Germany.
- Full responsibility for the bookkeeping up to trial balance for the German entity
- Working closely within a team of 5 and reporting to the Manager Accounting and Controlling based in the EMEA HQ in Amsterdam
- Producing timely consolidations, reports and figures including variance analysis on a monthly basis
- Weekly cash-flow preparation of payments for AP and AR
- Be a main point of contact for financial queries in relation to the opening of new stores in Germany
- Monthly VAT declarations
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Liaising with external accountants and tax advisors relating to CIT and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Payroll, cash and bank bookings
Education and Experience Requirements:-
- Educated with a Bachelors degree/HBO within Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years experience working within a simialr finance related role
- Excellent knowledge of German accounting standards and compliance (German GAAP) is esstential
- Working proficency in both English and German languages is essential
- Experience of working within Retail/Fashion industries is desirable
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity working for a fantastic brand and international business. My client is offering an excellent salary including great benefits and relocation package if required.
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to:- email@example.com