I am currently working with a Private Equity backed online retail business to find a Group FP&A Manager, to lead all financial planning for the company. The company is growing rapidly and is in multiple markets around the role, they are a fast paced and dynamic organisation looking for someone to support their continued growth.
- Consolidate all divisional FP&A to build monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the board with detailed analysis and commentary
- Coordinate the 5 year strategic plan for the whole business
- Own the Head Office budget and re-forecast process
- Drive process improvement across the whole company
- Ad hoc analysis for the CFO and wider leadership team
- Management and development of one direct report
Ideally you will have previous experience in a financial planning and analytical role, ideally in a retail or Ecommerce business. You will need to be able to cope with the demands of working in a fast paced and high growth environment.