Our Altum team in Amsterdam are currently recruiting for brand new opportunity in the market, working for a renowned, U.S owned organisation within the Retail sector who are currently seeking an FP&A Manager to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for the EMEA region and will be working closely with various members of the management team across Europe.
Main duties will consist of;-
- Financial Reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis for various ad-hoc reports based on financial information
- Providing this financial information to key users
- Business partnering with members within the accounts and controlling teams to ensure accurate data is collated for efficient reporting
- Reporting based on country, channel, function and business unit
- Regular meetings with budget owners to understand budget figures
- Assisting the VP Finance with financial planning to drive annual budget
- Understanding Corporate needs and make improvements
- Creating accurate forecasts and supply to parent company
- Preparation of sales order – finance forecast reconciliations
- Assisting VP Finance and Global Cash Manager with producing accurate Cash Flow Forecasts
- Analysis of financial data with comparisons against various business measurements used to benchmark and as a tool to look at profitability and risk
- Identify and solve any issues discovered via analysis of budget/actual variances
- Management of small team
The successful candidate will posses;-
- Experience of working within Retail, Online or FMCG sectors
- Fluency in English both written and verbal. Fluency in Dutch is also desirable.
- Fluent in English and good Dutch language skills preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- Qualification with either B.A./B.S. in business administration or accounting
- International exposure
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Proficient user of SAP
- Strong communicator and able to build and maintain good relationships across the organisation as well as stakeholders