Altum Consulting are working with an Animal Welfare charity to find an FP&A Manager to join their finance team. This is a fantastic role and will play a key part in providing support to the budget holders and have responsibility for the Management Accounting team. This role will suit someone who has managed teams before and has a passion for animal welfare.
- Manage the Management Accounts team and continue their development through 1-1s and performance management
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts
- Support senior budget holders
- Identify improvements to the management accounts structure
- Create forecasts for the year as required
- Manage the annual budget process
- Ensure data is consistent and robust
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all control procedures are followed
- Deputise for the Head of Finance as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for the production of management accounts
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Previous charity sector experience highly desirable
- Significant experience of managing a team
If you're actively looking for a new opportunity and have a passion for animal welfare then please submit your CV today!