FP&A Manager - Hospitality
Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with a market-leading hospitality business in their search for an FP&A Manager, joining a newly created function in Central London.
The role will be responsible for managing aspects of financial planning and analysis within the UK&I operations finance. This role will have responsibility for specific revenue and cost lines related to the managed and leased assets. Playing a key part in the growth of the UK Operations finance team, reporting directly in to the FP&A Director and will have ownership of delivering consistent and accurate performance analysis and forecasts to improve business decisions.
- Post-close performance reviews
- Weekly and monthly forecasts
- Flash update reports at Month-end
- Owner reporting
- AD HOC analysis
- Cashflow reporting
- Develop KPI'S
- Provide accurate and timely MI packs
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Full recognized accounting qualification (ACA,ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to analyze large volumes of complex financial information
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to present to all levels within the organization.