Altum are pleased to partner with an exciting Tech platform to find them a Head of/Lead FP&A professional. The company are in a period of high growth following a very positive valuation and are building a new centralised Finance function in the UK. Reporting in to the Head of Finance, you will play an integral role in the forward direction of the company as they expand their UK presence.
Our client are looking to hire this role reasonably quickly so a max of 1 month notice is desireable.
- Reporting to the country Head of Finance, you will partner closely with key stakeholders across Finance and Business Units to discover and evaluate commercial opportunities,
- Understand the financial drivers of the business model and be the Finance main point of contact in P&L management,
- Lead projects, identify key business and financial risks, and provide financial support to Business Units,
- Provide in-depth analysis on financial performance to identify actionable insights and suggest ideas / recommendations
- Develop financial models and analysis to support key initiatives, analyzing ROI and other metrics to identify improvement plans.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Economics, Engineering, Management) / MBA is a plus
- Experience in managing and developing staff is advantageous
- Independent self-starter with the ability to prioritise and respond quickly
- Good business sense, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with management and teams across the organisation
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Tableau is a plus) skills