Altum Consulting are pleased to be supporting an instantly recognisable Real Estate business in their search for a UK FP&A Analyst.
- Working with the the Head of UK FP&A to deliver all forecasting, budgeting and reporting activities for the UK Advisory business; working with Finance BPs and business owners across the company to build accurate and consistent forecasts.
- Principle responsibility for the management, maintenance and ongoing development of the finance systems with drive FP&A activities. Working with the central Systems team to recommend changes and developments to improve processes and to drive efficiency
- Develop an understanding and expertise of the complex cost allocation model in place in the UK business and ensure this model operates effectively
- Business Partner to key Business Services functions, supporting their full P&L
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for analysis and reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with 1-3 years PQE
Strong systems & data background (experience with IBM Planning Analytics desirable but not essential)