Altum Consulting are excited to be partnering with a very unique, US owned organisation based centrally in Amsterdam who are seeking to recruit an FP&A Analyst to join their vibrant finance team.
Our client is a highly reputable business within the market given their profound focus on sustainability and saving the planet through the work that they do across the globe.
Within their EMEA HQ based in Amsterdam, our client is looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Analyst to lead the financial planning within an autonomous function where you will be responsible for:-
- Financial planing, reporting and analysis for Corporate Finance and Category Finance
- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process with analysis and financial modeling, assessing revenue, expenses, variance and trends
- Preparing consolidated fiscal forecasts
- Supporting Finance Managers with ad-hoc reporting, analysis and financial modeling
- Financial system maintenance and implementation of new processes, procedures and reports for continuous improvments and streamlining work flow
- Supporting Category FInance teams and other internal stakeholders in preparing monthly and seasonal analysis and reports to support the business and descision making
- Analyse seasonal trends and finanical metrics to report to business unit managers and help improve margins and business performance
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports to management to deliver in-depth overviews of market trends, variances and to identify risks and opportunities
- 3-5 years of professional work experience within an FP&A function
- Educated with a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Information Systems
- Strong IT skills and highly proficent using large and complex data with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to create your own reports and analysis based on specific business needs
- Ideally a proficient user of:- MS Dynamics AX, COGNOS TM1 and COGNOS Finance
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across the business and manage multiple stakeholders
- Passionate about sustainable and ethical businesses
- Must hold a valid work permit or EU passport
- Fluency in the English language
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a highly sought after organisation where you can have a strong impact on developing the FP&A function and work for a truly amazing business.
To apply, please send an updated CV to:- email@example.com