We are seeking a proactive finance analyst to act as a business partner for the corporate services of a global organisation working in the fields of education, arts and culture, language, science and civil society to build connections and create opportunities for millions of people each year. This position is a maternity cover and expected to last at least 12 months.
The organisation is increasing the focus in implementing improvements and standardising reporting to improve accountability. There is an opportunity to drive this positive change forward in this value adding role.
Responsibilities will include;
- Financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting for stakeholders within corporate cost centres
- Working with relevant team members to ensure accruals and recharges are identified and posted
- Meeting with stakeholders monthly to review monthly reporting pack and provide variance analysis
- Undertaking financial analysis to assist in decision making
- Supporting preparation of packs for Quarterly reviews
- Building relationships and obtain an in-depth understanding of business to provide best insight and customer service to the teams
- Supporting process improvement and the standardising of reporting
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified CCAB accountant with experience working in management accounting/business partnering role within an international, complex organisation. You will be robust, a strong communicator and be passionate about change/process improvement. You will be experienced in using ERP systems, specifically SAP.
The organisation offers some amazing benefits including 32 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and flexible working/working from home policies.