FP&A Manager - BioTech
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
salary: £80,000 - £95,000 per annum Bonus
сonsultant: Dylan Wijesekera
date posted: 20/11/2023
Altum Consulting are thrilled to be partnering with a high-growth BioTech firm in their search for a FP&A Manager to join their growing team. Reporting directly into the CFO, this role will have full ownership for the function and will involve wearing different hats and getting involved in broad set of responsibilities from BAU to system implementations and process design.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit someone who is highly interested in this sector and wants to join and be part of a growing business. In this position, you will have true seat at the table and be a trusted advisor as the company continues to grow and scale. This role will require someone who is adaptable, initiative led, someone who has worked within a scale-up business previously and has been on a similar journey in some capacity before.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team who have a welcoming, friendly culture. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to get involved in a broad finance role with plenty of opportunity to develop and progress and have a clearly tangible affect on the direction of the business.
- Lead the financial planning and analysis function, providing insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop and maintain financial models, forecasts, and budgets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business decision-making and strategic planning.
- Set up and optimise financial processes and systems, with a focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Oversee the implementation and management of an ERP system, ensuring its successful integration.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis to support business initiatives, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and best practices.
- Prepare and present financial reports and dashboards to senior management.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a start-up or small, rapidly scaling company.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Experience with ERP implementation and management would be advantageous
- Proficiency in financial modelling and analysis tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Ambitious individual with a high level of initiative
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences
Head of FP&A