FP&A Analyst - MedTech
location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum Bonus
сonsultant: Dylan Wijesekera
date posted: 16/11/2023
Altum Consulting are thrilled to be partnering with a growing Life Sciences firm in their search for a recently qualified accountant to join their team. This role provides an excellent opportunity where you will be getting involved in a broad finance role which will provide excellent exposure across the function.
On the back of investment success, our client is further growing their finance team through this key appointment. This role will be reporting directly into the head of FP&A and liaising with key stakeholders across the business, both finance and non-finance individuals. This role provides a logical and clear pathway in terms of development and the goal is for this role to grow as the company continues to expand.
This role is suited to either someone from practice or someone with relevant commercial experience who is looking for the next step in the career with a growing, and well led organisation. This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow with the firm and take on more responsibility in due course. This is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 days in the office although with time this can be scaled back once settled in.
- Business partner with senior stakeholders
- Design and maintain reporting to monitor KPIs
- Support the Head of FP&A on scenario modelling strategic investments and key projects.
- Delivery of revenue recognition, cost analysis, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations for the group
- Supporting on post-acquisition entity reviews, aligning existing financial operations with that of the group.
- Protectively analyse data sets pulled from across the business, conducting variance analysis and making commercial commentary on these results.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Have relevant experience or interest within Life Sciences
- Have intermediate/strong Excel skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be adaptable, motivated and have strong attention to detail
Head of Finance
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences
Head of FP&A