Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with one of the world’s leading medical research organisations, carrying out life-saving research into Covid-19 (and many other diseases) in their search for a new Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This is an newly created role that will take a lead in ensuring that their reporting is as effective and efficient as it can be, while delivering board papers and contributing to the financial strategy of the organisation. It should suit a qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience, strong financial modelling skills and a real interest in science.
As the FP&A Manager your role will involve:
- Leading on production of budgets, forecast and models that influence and support decision-making
- Business-partnering senior management and budget holders to consolidate and deliver the 5-year plan
- Developing resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of funders
- Take a lead on the development, rebuilding and revisualisation of reports using new planning and budgeting tool
- Producing standardised monthly reporting to budget holders, management and Board
- Supporting value for money across operations
- Ad hoc analyses as required by stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant with strong post-qualification experience
- Have strong experience producing financial models
- Have an interest in the world of science
- Be experienced in partnering non-finance stakeholders
- Ideally have working knowledge of a research and/or grant-focussed environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an exciting and financially stable organisation during a time of great importance for medical research, in a role that will allow independence and creativity. To apply please submit your CV today.