Our client, one of the UK's largest charities that helps improve the lives and livelihoods of many people through training, development and providing opportunities, is currently in need of a Financial Planning Analyst to join their Financial Planning & Analysis Team. This is a very exciting permanent opportunity that will support the organisation throughout a number of bids for contracts from local authorities and other sources, via the provision of sound commercial information.
As the Financial Planning Analyst your role will involve:
- Providing financial due dilligence and producing models for contract tenders
- Ensuring that tenders are priced viably while also being commercially sound
- Work closely across different divisions, understanding these areas and supporting them as required
- Contributing to the annual budgeting process and year-end accounts
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A qualified accountant with signficant post-qualification experience
- A commercially minded individual
- Experienced with financial models and working with contracts
In short, this is a well-paid and interesting opportunity to support a brilliant charity that aims to improve society through enabling those who have lacked opportunitites throughout their lives. The role offers real scope to grow as the organisation continues to do so. To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV today.